This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Food allergies and sensitivities are becoming ever more mainstream. As people become increasingly aware of how diet impacts their health and well-being, there is a growing need for cookbooks that address their concerns. This cookbook contains over 50 recipes for delicious desserts and breakfast treats that are not only gluten-free, but are also 100% vegan (without animal products), and free of soy, peanuts, corn, refined sugars, and artificial ingredients.
- Author Allison Lubert, owner of Philadelphia’s Sweet Freedom Bakery, reveals the secrets of her kitchen, offering easy-to-follow recipes, plus helpful tips on ingredients and resources.
- Each recipe comes with a luscious full-color photograph.
- Includes 50 vegan-friendly, gluten-free, sugar-free recipes for a wide range of classic sweets, from scones to cupcakes with frosting.
- 144 pages.
- Full-color photographs by Rachel McGinn throughout.
- 8 inches wide by 10 inches high (23.5 cm wide by 24.77 cm high).
- Now everyone can bake happy — at home!
Since opening in 2010, Philadelphia’s Sweet Freedom Bakery has been dishing out its delicious cupcakes, donuts, cookies, muffins, and more, to thousands of dedicated fans. The business recently expanded with a new location in Collingswood, New Jersey, and, with the growth of its online business, it’s become clear that people outside of Philadelphia and New Jersey want a taste of Sweet Freedom, too!