This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
100 all-new quick and easy plant-based recipes by bestselling author and founder of Deliciously Ella.
Ella’s new collection shows us that vegan cooking doesn’t have to be difficult or time-consuming. It’s easy to embrace a plant-based lifestyle with her fuss-free, simple recipes that cater for our busy lives.
Divided into 7 sections, the new book offers recipes with an approximate cooking time, showing you how to make simple meals that will satisfy your taste buds and inspire you every day.
- Delicious breakfasts – from quick pancakes to fruity smoothies and easy toast-toppers
- Lunches, Dips & Dressings – an array of healthy plant-based options
- 10-Minute- and 20-Minute Meals, plant-based eating doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming – quick pasta dishes, simple noodles, hearty vegetable-laden bowls and Asian-inspired plates
- Big Batch Cooking – to help you get ahead and plan your week
- Sweets – portable bars, flapjacks and slices to satisfy your sweet tooth
- Weekend – impress and delight your friends and family
The ethos of Deliciously Ella is to share abundant recipes that put fruit and vegetables at the heart of our plates, that taste good and are easy to make. Alongside this, Ella is keen to embrace all aspects of well-being, prioritizing self-care. In the book she will share the important insights learned from her chart-topping podcast, bringing a wider holistic dimension and personal angle to this gorgeous, inspiring, healthy cookbook.