This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Are you keen to experience all the benefits of the GAPS diet but worried about complying with or getting through the challenging introductory stages of the diet? This cookbook will make it easy and simple with its 100 recipes set out according to the stage you are on so you can just focus on getting through each stage instead of what to eat for each meal.
Are you searching for a cookbook that specifies exactly what options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner for each stage of the introductory stages of the GAPS diet? Or have you been surviving off soups and just need some more creative and substantial meal ideas that comply with each stage?
Author Andre Parker has a very personal understanding of the difficulty of dealing with digestive health issues and following the GAPS diet. He knows exactly how tough the introductory stages of the GAPS diet are so he wanted to produce a cookbook that helped people get through the most difficult part of the diet with easy-to-follow recipes. For over six years, Andre Parker was struggling with a long list of digestive health issues when he discovered the GAPS diet, which changed his life forever and completely turned his health around.
He has gone on to couple his love of cooking with the knowledge and experience he gained on his own GAPS journey to produce this user-friendly cookbook, GAPS Intro Diet Cookbook. He developed this cookbook for people like him – people balancing a busy life with a sensitive digestive system. His aim is to make the introductory stages of the GAPS diet simpler and easier to follow, allowing the important reset of Stages 1 to 6 to be completed and put you on the path to better health. His easy-to-follow, delicious and gut-healing recipes, set out by stage and meal type, will soon have you effortlessly negotiating the tricky take-off to GAPS success!
- This cookbook will take you through each and every one of the six introductory stages of the GAPS diet – with at least 15 recipes for each stage
- It includes 100 recipes in total, organized chronologically from Stage 1 through to Stage 6 – so that you can work your way through the recipes as you work your way through the introductory stages of the GAPS diet.
- Each stage is broken down into breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack – making it easier to plan your day
- The recipes are made with everyday ingredients – simple, delicious dishes that require minimum effort and just a trip to your local grocery store for the ingredients
- It has a clear layout – with just one recipe set out on each page with a list of ingredients and easy-to-follow directions
- Helpful extras are included – from a glossary of terms to tips on special dietary considerations for specific recipes.
GAPS Intro Diet Cookbook is the 6th book in the highly acclaimed Heal Your Gut cookbook series.
If you need a cookbook that simplifies everything by setting out the recipes stage-by-stage, Andre Parker’s GAPS Intro Diet Cookbook could be exactly the boost you need to get you over the hurdles of the introductory stages of the GAPS diet.