This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
If you’re looking for a way to minimize the risk of weight regain after the gastric sleeve surgery, then keep reading…
The gastric sleeve surgery has the potential to change your life as it has for many.
But according to bariatric-surgery-source.com, the gastric sleeve success rate is directly tied to patient behavior after surgery.
The truth is that some people feel demoralized and frustrated after undergoing surgery. They feel as if their body is fighting against them, especially when they experience a weight loss stall.
This could easily lead you to feel fed up and perhaps even depressed. Have I really gone through all this only to realize that I’m not losing any weight?
But don’t worry, with this book, you’ll discover what people who succeed with the gastric sleeve surgery do differently from those that fail.
Furthermore, you’ll get delicious yet super healthy recipes that will keep you motivated without using willpower. You might even realize that your taste buds are much happier with this new remarkable diet!
In Gastric Sleeve Cookbook: An Essential Bariatric Cookbook with Healthy and Delicious Gastric Sleeve Recipes for the Gastric Sleeve Surgery and Gastric Sleeve Diet, you will discover:
- 5 new eating habits that will keep the weight loss going
- One simple trick people use to see more improvements with their high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and diabetes
- The three main reasons why people regain weight and easy-to-follow tips to keep the weight off
- The supplements and vitamins you should consider to prevent nutrition problems and keep you strong
- Food you can and cannot eat
- Answers to questions you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask
- And much, much more!
Here are just some of the delicious recipes you will find inside:
- Cherry Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Greek Yogurt Whip
- Peppercorn Chicken Broth
- Rooibos Mint Tea
- High-Protein Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Cheesecake Pudding Recipe
- Chocolate Porridge
- Soft Mexican Chicken Salad
- Steak Fajitas
- Taco Beef
- Classic Hummus
- Slow Cooker Carnitas “Nachos”
- Roasted Salmon
- Pink Lady Cornmeal Cake
- Weetabix Fruitcake
- And Much, Much More!
So if you want to lose weight and improve your health, get this ultimate guide today by clicking the “add to cart” button!