This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Whether you’re new to the Instant Pot or it’s already your favorite kitchen appliance, you’ll find plenty to love in the Instant Pot Favorites cookbook.
- Enjoy family-friendly recipes like Easy Meatballs, Chicken Enchilada Chili or One-Pot Pasta with Sausage, weeknight wonders you can whip up in no time.
- Discover hearty soups and stews that cook quickly instead of simmering for hours.
- Whole-grain breakfasts, flavorful vegetables and irresistible rice dishes take only minutes under pressure.
- The book includes a helpful introduction which explains the basics of Instant Pot cooking, and also contains pressure cooking time charts for common ingredients (beans, grains, vegetables, meat, poultry and seafood).
- More than 115 fabulous recipes and full-page photos.
- Hardcover, 256 pages