This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Whether you have anemia, you have decided to become a vegan, or simply have low iron levels for any reasons, you need to take a step now to make sure you remain healthy.
So can you just pop an iron pill and call it a day?
Unfortunately, iron supplements do not work as you would expect them to. Eating natural iron rich foods will not fix your iron deficiency if you don’t know what you are doing. Increasing your iron is a gradual process that requires time and knowledge.
This book will teach you how to feed yourself to make up for your low iron. Chapters include:
- All You Need to Know About Iron Supplements
- Foods That Support the Absorption of Iron
- Iron-Rich Foods
- Lifestyle Changes That Can Improve Iron Intake
- Low-Iron Recipe Ideas for Sufferers of Hemochromatosis
- Iron-Rich Recipes for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Iron-Rich Recipes and Tips for Meat-Eaters