This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Did you know that one in ten people suffers from kidney problems? Wondering if proper nutrition can really help you get better?
After reading this book, you will not only have a simple, clear and complete knowledge about renal problems and kidney disease, but you will know many nutritional tips on foods to help prevent diseases and control the health of your kidneys. You will know what to eat and what to avoid. You should stop worryingbecause the recipes in this book are designed and created for you!
You will discover how a balanced diet with Low Sodium, Low Potassium and Low Phosphorus content are important for the health of our kidneys. Renal Diet Cookbook contains 57 simple and delicious recipes that you can insert into your daily life without problems.
With this cookbook, you will learn:
- Tips to prevent and recognize kidney problems
- To know and analyze the nutritional characteristics of foods
- Which foods to avoid and those that are recommended
- The 3 health diets, with suggestions suitable for specific problems
- The role of sodium, phosphorus, proteins and calories
- Good and bad habits
- How to create 57 good and healthy recipes
- 26 things you need to know to debunk wrong beliefs
- All you need to know is contained in this book!
Make your healthy diet tastier by enjoying our delicious recipes!