This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Are you susceptible to kidney problems and want a solution? Do you want to avoid using drugs and would rather have a more natural cure? This book provides you with the perfect solution.
Kidney problems are among the most common complaints, and millions of us suffer from them every year. At best, they are a nuisance and can impact our daily lives, but at their worst, they can become chronic and even life-threatening. Thankfully, there are ways for us to keep ourselves healthy long before things go too far, and the best, by far, is through a carefully managed diet.
Who should listen to this book?
- Anyone suffering from renal dysfunctions, diabetics, or anyone who wants to know more about healthy diets
- People interested in healthy, quick, and easy recipes to enjoy at home
- Avid learners who are happy to learn how to treat renal dysfunctions with food
What do I learn from this book?
In this audiobook, you will discover how easy it can be to maintain your overall health, and particularly, the health of your kidneys through an innovative and exciting new diet, with different topics like:
- The renal diet explained
- The benefits of a renal diet for you
- Treatment strategies for renal failure
- Do’s and don’ts of a renal diet
- Food to eat and food to avoid
- Tips to combat renal failure
- About 100 fabulous and delicious recipes
- And lots more…
With great ideas for every mealtime, you could soon be enjoying food like Chinese chicken salad, watermelon salsa, or beef barley soup which will not only be great for your kidneys but that you will enjoy eating, too. Each recipe has been carefully selected and is ideal for anyone who suffers from kidney problems or even if you are completely healthy and want to stay that way!