This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Are you looking for an easy way to make delicious kidney-healthy foods?
Would you like to know what doctors recommend about kidney disease?
Want to have a happy and healthy kidney life?
If you are a newly diagnosed or you are affected by chronic kidney disease, there is hope: your diet.
I know it can be confusing to figure out which foods to eat and which to avoid.
The Renal Diet Cookbook provides a 30- day plan to establish long-term dietary changes and to slow or stop the progression of kidney disease.
This essential guide contains:
· Which Foods to Avoid,Limit and Control
· Common Causes of CKD in Children and Adults and How to Treat as Many Factors as Possible That are Contributing to its Progression
· Recommendations and Important Adivce For Patients With Renal Failure
· 30-day Action Plan to Kick-Start a Kidney- Healthy Diet
· Side Dishes, Sauces, Main Dishes, Staples, Desserts Recipes that Keep your PotassiumSodium, Salt and Phosphorous Levels in Check
· Juices, Drinks, Smoothies, Fruit Bowls for Renal Diet
· Specific Recipes for People in Dialysis and Pre- Dialysis
· The Recipes for People With Chronic Renal Failure
You will find a complete ingredient list and serving size recommendations for mouthwatering recipes!
It’s more than a recipe book.
This book treats and manages as many possible and variable conditions of the disease as possible.
You find instruction and informations about the disease… for educate patients live longer and better lives.
The recipes were adviced with doctors and written with the help of nutritionists, to make you feel free from your everyday cooking routine and get tasteful, visually appealing meals.
You’ll never eat plain and boring kidney- friendly foods!
If you are not a chef, but only beginners in kitchen, don’t worry.
This book is for you and offer meal plans and recipes that encourage compliance and fun.
Follow this book and its step-by-step tips for a Renal Diet Cookbook 2020!
** Scroll up and click BUY NOW **