This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Do you find it is difficult to control blood pressure? What about controlling Hypertension without medication?
Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) is an innovative method of food habit. The food plan focuses on reduced intake of sodium, which is the main reason for aggravating blood pressure. The diet encourages people to consume natural fresh foods and also tinned foods which are less in sodium and rich in calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
The ingredients are commonly available in the groceries, which is the main advantage of the 70 recipes. Check the highlighted facts about the diet plan.
- The cookbook covers breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts segments.
- Low-fat food consumption reduces calorie intake, and it helps to reduce body mass.
- No cheating days and no intermittent fasting.
- It is also beneficial to control diabetes since a low intake of carbohydrates.
- Rich nutritional contents, minerals, and metals resist kidney disease.
- Focussed ingredients are fresh vegetables, low-fat dietary products, and fruits.
- No or reduced trans fats, saturated fats, and cholesterol inducing foods included.
The DASH diet plan does not insist people undergo fasting. But the system advises people to change their food lifestyle, by switching to low salt, low-fat foods. The food plan also encourages people to have more fresh vegetables and fruits. The DASH diet plan offers a relaxed way of life by regulating your food habits and your key to a healthy life.