This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Enjoy the freedom of delicious food, regardless of your health conditions and dietary restrictions or if you are on an elimination diet. “YUM is a MASTERPIECE” ~Sandra Cabot MD …a wonderful resource for patients who have celiac disease or multiple food sensitivities. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!” ~Jill Carnahan MD BOOK DESCRIPTION: All the recipes in this 368-page ground-breaking food allergy resource are easy enough for even a twelve-year-old to make so you don’t have to feel overwhelmed or afraid to make these mouth-watering dishes. The author’s positive spirit and stunning food and garden photos throughout and her unique 10-page food allergy chart and special ingredient and nutrition information make YUM a perfect gift to give to yourself or to anyone you know who wants to feel empowered in their efforts to live a healthier, more vibrant conscious life, but doesn’t know where to start. “[Theresa’s] psychological background brings a much-needed dimension to the discussion of SPECIAL DIETS” ~Alessio Fasano MD ” (EAT MAGAZINE – 2016 BEST GIFT PICK) (PUBLISHERS WEEKLY STARRED REVIEW)
- EAT Magazine – 2016 Best Gift Pick
- “YUM is a Masterpiece” ~Sandra Cabot MD
- “[Theresa’s] psychological background brings a much-needed dimension to the discussion of special diets” ~Alessio Fasano MD
- “…a wonderful resource for patients who have celiac disease or multiple food sensitivities. Absolutely love this!” ~Jill Carnahan MD
- Winner of 13 prestigious awards and honours